France is the second largest market of continental Europe. Moreover, France is a startup friendly country: hardly any government gives more financial and non-financial support to startups. Therefore our virtual Go Global Lille mission is a not to miss opportunity.
As a gateway to the French market, Lille has several strengths:
- Home to leading corporates and investors, interested in the nearby Belgian startup community
- Presence of many headquarters of important brands and distributors makes it the European capital for retail, mail order business and e-commerce
- Well-developed facilities to support startups
- Less expensive than Paris
As close as the north of France may be, the business culture is different. And Go Global is happy to help you to discover the do’s and don’ts on the French market.
Why should you participate?
- Get to know the key players in the Northern French startup ecosystem
- Find the best mentors and partners to accelerate your entry on the French market
- Take advantage of concrete business development opportunities with VCs and corporates (pitching and one-on-one meetings)
... all from the comfort of your (home) office!
Who should participate?
No matter whether you are novice or wish to consolidate your position on the French market.
Our local stakeholders are interested in a broad range of segments of the Belgian startup community:
- Early stage startups and more mature scale-ups
- Many disruptive technology solutions, more particularly in the themes of health, environment, energy, manufacturing, retail and related supply chains, agritech, food distribution, SAAS, …
More info & tickets: www.letsgoglobal.be/missions/lille